ReliefMD – Massage in a Bottle
For the Discomfort of Sore Back/Neck, Swollen Joints, Sore Muscles, Muscle Strains, Sprains, Headache, Bug Bites, Cold Sores and More.
ReliefMD uses a revolutionary new approach to extract living nutrients from plants and nuts in order to deliver a 100% pure formula of botanical oils (from nature herself) to feed our body the nutrients it wants.
For the Discomfort of:
- Sore Back / Neck
- Swollen Joints
- Sore Muscles
- Muscle Strains
- Insomnia (also put 5 drops in a saucer beside your bed for aromatic benefits)
- Sport Workouts (use before and after)
- Mosquito Bites / Insect Bites / Stings (apply every few minutes for an hour)
- Itching (apply as needed)
- Cold Sores (apply every few minutes for an hour)
- Burns, including sunburns (apply every few minutes for an hour)
Swipe one drop above upper lip just below the nose, one drop across the forehead, and then lightly cover affected area (do not rub in). Use three times per day, or as needed. Wash hands after use. Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive tissue. Keep out of the reach of children – do not ingest. Do not use on open wounds. Best to apply immediately after burns and insect bites, stings, workouts, bruises and sprains. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any natural products.
- Almond – is used in skin care because it acts as an emollient (softening and soothing the skin), as a remedy for dry skin conditions, and as a relief for irritation, inflammation, and itching. These excellent emollient properties help the skin to balance its loss and absorption of moisture. Almond oil is also used in the medical field to help treat various forms of dermatitis.
- Eucalyptus – is a powerful antiseptic, helps with nausea, suppresses coughs, and has strong germicidal and disinfectant properties. It stimulates the blood flow which directs more healthy oxygen to the brain and to the point of application.
- Peppermint – has anti-microbial, fungicidal, and bactericidal actions. For medicinal uses, studies have shown peppermint oil to be effective as an analgesic, a tonic, an antispasmodic, and for daytime sleepiness. When combined with eucalyptus oil, the two are well-known for their positive efficacy to treat headaches and relieve pain.
- Wintergreen (Methyl Salicylate) – is accepted by the U.S Food and Drug Administration as an over-the-counter external analgesic, primarily intended to relieve mild muscle and joint pain. Has anti-inflammatory properties and is used in topical pain relievers and products that produce a feeling of warmth.
- Camphor – is antiseptic, analgesic and antispasmodic. Germany has approved Camphor for the treatment of rheumatism (externally). Camphor oil is applied to the skin to promote circulation and to relieve itching.
- Spearmint – is generally used for its anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties, and in skin care, it is used as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Olive – Olive oil has been used to nourish and moisturize skin